Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FabTueZ - Dreaming of Spring

As a new Etsy seller and blogger, I decided that every Tuesday is FabTueZ (Fabulous Tuesdays) in which I will write about my Etsy treasury list. Etsy treasury is an ever-changing, member-curated shopping gallery comprised of lists of items. 

This week's theme is "Dreaming of Spring". Here in Minnesota, the winter is starting to peek into our lives, the trees are naked, and gloomy colors are showing everywhere (black jackets, grey sky, brown trees). And I am coping, coping with the inevitable facts that winter is almost here. So this week's treasury list is my last straw before I give in to the winter season.


'FabTueZ Dreaming of Spring' by FabTeeZ

As the temperature starts to drop here in Minnesota and almost all trees are naked, I am dreaming of spring. Spring that is filled with vibrant colors and chirping birds!


Flowers Wall Decals Doo...
$38.00

SALE 10% - Branch and b...
$17.50

Button Doll Party print...
$19.50

Elegant Spring Bubble D...
$38.00

To Kill a Mockingbird S...
$12.00

Little Guy SPRING EASTE...
$15.00

Bookends - Spring - las...
$39.00

Spring Birds Fabric by ...
$9.25

Mallow Nursing Necklace...
$25.00

Vintage Pyrex Spring Bl...
$54.00

For Easter, Spring Them...
$30.00

garden fete wedding inv...
$32.00

Decorated Cookies -Spri...
$16.50

Spring Birds Fabric, Be...
$8.20

BUTTERFLY Candy Jar Lab...
$3.99

15 Crackle Glass Beads ...
$1.95

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors in your treasury! I love your tshirt designs- very cool style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment, Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treasury! Hang on to those bright colors this winter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Amber. I know, I am holding tight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter is almost here too. I have got out all my scarves and mittens. I wear lots of bright colors in winter! It helps make things a little brighter. :)
    xo,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great colors! I love the "To Kill a Mockingbird" movie poster!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I have my eyes on "To Kill a Mockingbird" poster too!

    BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete