Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FabTueZ - A Treasury for Ms. E

Ms. E is turning 9 in several weeks. I have a mixed feeling about this as it may mean that we are closer to teenage years. There are days that she is still my baby, wants to cuddle and hold hands. But  there are more and more days that she is not a little girl anymore. She is independent and confident and doesn't seem to need me anymore.The treasury below reminds me of her as a cute little baby and the color yellow symbolizes optimism in the near future with living with a soon-to-be tween.

'A Treasury for My Daughter - Ms. E' by FabTeeZ

The inspiration girl remained me of my daughter, Ms. E, who is going to turn 9 in several weeks. So here is a tribute to her :-)


Nursery Poster, Yellow ...
$24.00

Baby Girl Dress Christm...
$37.99

Chunky Crochet Circle S...
$30.00

Knitted Kids Beanie Hat...
$35.00

mustard yellow gladiato...
$15.00

Nursery Art Print Set T...
$28.00

Tween, girl, toddler an...
$22.00

Doll Sewing Pattern Toy...
$9.00

Wooden Peg Doll Tiny Ko...
$17.00

Saffron Yellow Go Go Bo...
$10.00

Read To Me Please in Mu...
$20.00

autumn illustration pri...
$10.00

Hair Clips - Matching P...
$3.50

HOLIDAY SALE Pom Pom Fl...
$6.75

Mustard Yellow Paper He...
$4.95

Nursery Wall Hanging De...
$42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment